ADP and Reinforcement Learning Technical Committee
Who We Are
The Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning Technical Committee (ADPRLTC) is established to promote the research, development, education, and understanding of adaptive dynamic programming and reinforcement learning methods, including both theoretical and experimental approaches.
What We Do
The ADPRLTC shall engage in various activities in order to promote adaptive dynamic programming and reinforcement learning as a viable technology, including but not limited to the following:
- Identify and promote new areas of research
- Propose special sessions to the CIS-sponsored conference organizers
- Participate in paper review and selection for CIS-sponsored conferences and publications
- Coordinate with the International Neural Network Society for the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks in which ADPRL is also active
- Recommend candidates to different Award Committees such as for the best papers published in the Transactions on Neural Networks
- Promote IEEE Senior Members and Fellows program
- Collaborate on production of tutorials and book series
- Maintain the Committee's website
- Facilitate local chapters activities and organize specialized workshops or meetings
- The ADPRLTC will assist in soliciting conference proposals and actively work with the organizers of CIS-sponsored conferences to insure their technical excellence
- Zhen Ni, Chair
- Chaoxu Mu and Jennie Si, Vice Chair
Current directory of Chairs and members: Adaptive Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning Technical Committee Members
ADPRLTC members are appointed to serve one year term. Reappointment is allowed.
Chair is appointed by CIS President. 2 Vice Chairs are appointed by Chair and endorsed by CIS VP of Technical Activities. TC Members are appointed by Chair and endorsed by CIS VP of Technical Activities. (Number of members varies, typically less than 20)
If you are interested in being considered for a position on one of our Technical Committees, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your CV.
- Applications of ADP and RL, Chair: Draguna Vrabie, Co-Chair: Zhong-Ping Jiang
- ADP and RL in Real-Time Feedback Control Systems, Chair: Biao Luo, Vice-Chair: Xinglong Zhang
- ADP in Game Theory and Multi-Agent Optimization, Chair: Kyriakos G. Vamvoudakis, Vice-Chair: Travis Dierks
- Evolutionary Algorithms for ADPRL, Chair: Hisashi Handa, Vice-Chair: Kazuhiro Ohkura
- Reinforcement Learning and Function Approximation, Chair: Robert Babuska, Vice-Chair: Damien Ernst
- Reinforcement Learning for Robots, Chair: Adolfo Perrusquia, Vice-Chair: Zeng-Guang Hou
- ADPRL TC Community, Chair: Zhuo Wang, Vice-Chair: Yuanheng Zhu
- ADP and RL in Power and Energy Internets, Chair: Xiangjun Li, Vice Chair: Zhen Ni
- AI and Edge Computing for Trustworthy Robots and Autonomous Systems: Chair: Dr Hongmei He, Vice chairs: Prof John Gray, Prof Martin Mcginnity, Prof Qinggang Meng, Prof Angelo Congelosi and Prof Jorn Mehnen.