The IEEE CIS Social Media sub-committee was established in 2011. The objectives of the Subcommittee include:
- Promoting CIS membership and activities.
- Leveraging our online presence.
- Building up our leadership in the related research and industrial communities.
- Keeping people thinking of us when their works is related to computational intelligence.
Now we have our online platforms on BlogSpot, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat (in Chinese) and Weibo (in Chinese). Links can be found by clicking the badges above. We are trying to expand our coverage to other social media and maintain the online platforms for the sake of benefits of our members. All are welcomed to join us online.
Other Facebook groups include:
Social Media Committee Chair
Social Media Committee Vice Chair(s)
Social Media Committee Members
Social Media Committee Liaison Members
Manchester Metropolitan University
- Welcome from the Vice President for Publications
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Games
- IEEE Press Book Series
- Other Co-Sponsored Journals
- IEEE CIS Newsletter
- Social Media