The IEEE CIS Social Media sub-committee was established in 2011. The objectives of the Subcommittee include:
- Promoting CIS membership and activities.
- Leveraging our online presence.
- Building up our leadership in the related research and industrial communities.
- Keeping people thinking of us when their works is related to computational intelligence.
Other Facebook groups include:
Social Media Committee Chair
University of Birmingham
Social Media Committee Vice Chair(s)
Auckland Institute of Studies
Social Media Committee Members
Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco
University of Leicester
The University of Arizona
Sapienza University of Rome
The University of Birmingham
Social Media Committee Liaison Members
University of Science and Technology of China
Manchester Metropolitan University
Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg
National Chung Cheng University
- Welcome from the Vice President for Publications
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Games
- IEEE Press Book Series
- Other Co-Sponsored Journals
- IEEE CIS Newsletter
- Social Media