Dear IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Members,
The IEEE Computational Intelligence Society is closely monitoring developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of our members is the number one priority of our society. The Computational Intelligence Society is working diligently to ensure that the hard work of our conference organizers and authors is not minimized by the impact of this crisis, while also considering the health and safety of our participants. Several IEEE sponsored conferences and workshops have already made the decision to move to web-hosted events, while other conferences have decided to either change venues, reschedule the event, or proceed as planned. This page will serve as a place to find the most recent announcements and updates from all of our Society’s conferences and events as our organizers make decisions.
We want to keep all of you informed as best as possible, so please continue to check this page for updates about upcoming conferences and events.
Please check the conference websites below for the most accurate and current notices.
IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Conference updates:
- COVID-19 has impacted many conferences around the world. Particularly in Australia, the situation is still causing concern with many restrictions on travel. IEEE SWC 2020 was originally planned to occur on December 7-9, 2020 in Melbourne. Due to the current situation and a lack of submissions, IEEE SWC 2020 has been cancelled. Authors of submitted papers are encouraged to resubmit their work to IEEE SWC 2021. The IEEE SWC 2021 website will be up shortly.
- Joint IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning and Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EpiRob) Rescheduled to the 26th to 30th of October of 2020 and has been moved to a fully virtual event.
- IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA)
- IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB)
- 2020 IEEE Latin American Conference on Computational Intelligence (LA-CCI). Postponed until 2021. Read the postponement notice here.
- IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI)
- 2020 IEEE Smart World Congress (IEEE SWC 2020) Coming soon.