TNNLS Information on Comments Papers
Here is some information on how a “comments on” paper (CoP) will be handled by TNNLS.
- CoP is reviewed by one of authors of the paper commented on + at least two independent reviewers.
- If reviewers suggest a clear acceptance or rejection – over.
- If editor finds the CoP worthy of publication but there is a disagreement between the authors of the paper commented on and other reviewers then the authors of the commented on paper should be given a chance to submit a rebuttal paper (RP).
- The RP will be reviewed by an author of CoP and two other independent reviewers.
- If reviewers suggest a clear acceptance or rejection – over, else Editor makes the decision and that is final.
- If both CoP and RP are accepted, they will be published in the same issue.