Call for Nominations / Applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems
The IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems (TFS) is a publication of the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS). TFS considers high-quality papers that deal with the theory, design or applications of fuzzy systems ranging from hardware to software. Details about the current state of this publication can be found at: https://cis.ieee.org/publications/t-fuzzy-systems.
The IEEE CIS Executive Committee has formed an Adhoc Search Committee to invite nominations/applications for the position of Editor-in-Chief for TFS. The Editor-in-Chief appointment is for a 2-year term starting 1 January 2023. Nominees/applicants should be dedicated volunteers with outstanding research profiles and extensive editorial experience. The nomination/application package should include complete CV along with a separate description (max 300 words/topic) on each of the following items:
- Vision Statement;
- Editorial Experience;
- Summary of publishing experience in IEEE journals/magazines;
- IEEE Volunteer Experience;
- Institutional Support;
- Current service and administrative commitments;
- Networking with the Community;
- Challenges, if any, faced by the publication, and how to deal with them; Why the candidate considers himself/herself fit for this position?