The CIS strives to develop and promote activities directed to increase the involvement of industries and professionals in the computational intelligence arena.
The Industry Liaison Sub-Committee promotes transfers of computational intelligence technologies from researchers in universities and industrial laboratories to industries, entrepreneurs, professionals, and government agencies as part of production processes, products, or practical use in tools.
In order to accomplish the above, the following vision has been adopted for our Sub-Committee:
- Enhance academia-industry collaboration
- Identify and recruit more CIS industry members
- Promote CI technology transfer from academia to industry
- Promote IEEE activities of CIS industry members
- Promote CI technologies offered by our CIS industry members
- Provide benefits/incentives for academia-industry partnerships
If you are a CIS industry member and would like to help out in anyway or for any general inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Chair of the Sub-Committee.
Industry Liaison Committee Chair
Industry Liaison Committee Member