An Introduction to Fuzzy Logic Teaching Pack
This teaching pack designed to introduce Fuzzy Logic to 14 to 18-year-olds. The aim of the pack is to engage students with basic concepts of fuzzy logic, see how fuzzy logic can impact our lives and have fun!
The pack comprises:
- An interactive PowerPoint presentation featuring key facts and introductory information on fuzzy logic and fuzzy systems
- Two activity sheets, which can be completed as part of the tutorial in the classroom
- A Teachers lesson plan giving suggestions on how to use the teaching pack with timings for each section and a guide on how to run the activities
The Fuzzy Logic Teaching Pack can be downloaded as a zip file here.
If you use the pack, we would be grateful for your feedback to improve the content. Please complete the online short evaluation questionnaire found here.
The two winners of the fuzzy logic YouTube video competition held by the IEEE CIS Pre-college Education subcommittee in 2011:
1) An Egg-Boiling Fuzzy Logic Robot: KIOS Research Center for Intelligent Systems and Networks, University of Cyprus
2) Fuzzy Logic: An Introduction: DeMontfort University, Leicester, England.