IEEE CIS Member-Get-a-Member (CIS MGM) Program
IEEE CIS Member-Get-a-Member (CIS MGM) Program is established to encourage CIS members to share experiences and benefits of being a CIS member and invite new CIS professional members.
- This program is open only to Professional members (Student members, Graduate members, society affiliates are not eligible)
- Invite your friends and colleagues to join IEEE CIS by completing the referral form: https://cis.ieee.org/getting-involved/member-get-a-member/mgm-submission-form and earn awards (CIS MGM Awards).
- Make sure to include your name and email address affiliated with your IEEE member record in their form. This is the only way we can track your referrals.
- You can earn US$5 for each Professional member recruited.
- IEEE CIS awards for the 2020 membership year (recruiting activity from 16 August 2018 to 15 August 2019) will be sent by 1 October 2019 to the email address on your member record. Please ensure your email address is up to date in your profile to ensure you receive this and other important membership information.
- The maximum amount you can earn during the membership year is US$15.
- Completed referral applications must:
a) Be received with full dues payment by IEEE before 15 August 2019
b) Include the recruiter's email address affiliated with their IEEE member account in the form found at this link.
- Applications received without a recruiter's valid email will be disqualified; there will be no retroactive qualifying of recruiters.
- Individual awards:
a) All award amounts are quoted in US dollars.
b) Referral awards earned are not redeemable for cash.
c) Awards will be valid toward Society fees.
d) Referral awards must be used at the time of renewal and will expire on 31 December 2019.
e) The IEEE CIS Member-Get-a-Member award cannot be combined with any other membership discounts or promotions.
f) Your IEEE CIS MGM award may only be used by you and cannot be transferred.
- Individual awards are subject to federal laws, and certain countries are not eligible.