IEEE CIS Member-Get-a-Member (CIS MGM) Program
The IEEE CIS MGM program is your opportunity to share the value of IEEE CIS membership with your friends and colleagues. Not only can you take pride in supporting IEEE CIS, but you can also earn awards on qualifying referrals who join.
How the IEEE CIS MGM program works:
- Simply submit your referral online to invite your friends and colleagues to join.
- If you use the online form, your referral will automatically receive an email inviting them to join IEEE.
- Make sure to have your referral include your name and 8-digit member number in their application. This is the only way we can track your referrals.
- MGM awards for the 2020 membership year (recruiting activity from 16 August 2019 to 15 August 2020) will be sent by 1 October 2020 to the email address on your member record. Please ensure your email address is up to date in your profile to ensure you receive this and other important membership information. Your MGM award may only be used by you and cannot be transferred.
With this program, you could earn up to US$15 in awards that can be used for IEEE dues, Society fees, and/or the purchase of books and publications (excludes merchandise and products).
IEEE CIS MGM Restrictions:
- This program is openonly to Professional members (Student members, Graduate members, society affiliates are not eligible).
- You can earn US$5 for each Professional member recruited.
- The maximum amount you can earn during the membership year is US$15.
- Completed referral applications must:
a) Be received with full dues payment by IEEE before 15 August 2019
b) Include the recruiter's email address affiliated with their IEEE member account in the form found at this link.
- Applications received without a recruiter's valid email will be disqualified; there will be no retroactive qualifying of recruiters.
- Individual awards:
a) All award amounts are quoted in US dollars.
b) Referral awards earned are not redeemable for cash.
c) Awards will be valid toward Society fees.
d) Referral awards must be used at the time of renewal and will expire on 31 December 2020.
e) The IEEE CIS Member-Get-a-Member award cannot be combined with any other membership discounts or promotions.
f) Your IEEE CIS MGM award may only be used by you and cannot be transferred.
- Individual awards are subject to federal laws, and certain countries are not eligible.